Red is the best

Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Where I'll Be (Hopefully) In 10 Years

Where I think I'll be in 10 years is either graduating college or on my last year of college. I plan on becoming a homicide detective. I do know it takes a lot of hard work in order to achieve my goal but I plan to succeed. Now, I know I may sound arrogant with that last statement, but it's the truth. I know I'm known for being lazy and always waiting to do things last minute, and of course I won't deny that, but if it's something I'm really serious about and enjoy doing I always give it my full attention and effort. Knowing I already have support from my family members, I have a bit more confidence in what I plan to do in the future. I know along the way I may hit a few bumps in the road but if I end up achieving my goal that's all that matters to me.

5 comments:

  1. I will gladly be Dr. Watson to your Holmes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear acacia
    Wow, solving murders sound fun. Would you ever poke the body with a stick, or is that bad? Harambe for president

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry about that, my account was still on my personal account.

    ReplyDelete
  4. but back to what I was saying. I was stalking around on your blog and saw this again. I wanted to know if you would ever consider being a crime scene cleaner?

    ReplyDelete