Red is the best

Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2016

If I Had To Work In A School




      If I had  to choose a job in a school, I'd most likely be a photography teacher. The reason I say this is because it would be something that I both enjoy and know about. I also just love taking pictures of things I find fascinating because just like the phrase, "take a picture, it last longer," I like looking at beautiful things for longer than just a few seconds or minutes. Aside from that, I'd love to teach students about the history of cameras and how they took photos from way back, when the first camera was invented, up until today. I would also love to give out assignments of taking photos of a specific object or scenery and have them turn it in to see how well (or badly) their pictures turned out, and if they didn't turn out so well I'd love to help students work out their problems. Another thing I'd do is probably give test on how to produce photos and about specific types of cameras. After the test, if the class got scores higher than a C-, I would do a class project where they actually try to produce photos of their own, from when you couldn't just simply take a photo and have it appear. Other things I'd probably do are capture photos of students doing school events, whether it be a sports event or a fair, or I would record concerts.
      That's basically what I would do if I had to choose a job within a school. Though some of my ideas most likely won't be allowed by schools, I would still love to try those things out. Anyways, since I'm terrible at wrapping things up I'll end it with this, See ya later~!

No comments:

Post a Comment