Red is the best

Pages

Monday, April 10, 2017

Cute Blog Post~ (to me at least)



         Apparently looking at cute pictures of animals is supposed to boost your productivity so I'm just going to put 3 different animals here that I think are absolutely adorable.
        My first animal is going to be a Munchkin Cat, which are cats with tiny little legs and cute little bodies. They're so cute and I have to thank Aleks (http://thedailyprophet364.blogspot.com/, check her out) for showing me these tiny little things.

        My next cute animal is going to be a Shiba Inu. Shiba Inu's are Japanese dogs that have curled tails and are usually a tan shade with a white tummy. They're medium sized dogs that have a LOT of energy and are overall friendly dogs. They're most known for the meme 'doge' which is actually a Shiba Inu named Kabosu. Anyways I'm going to put a picture so I can stop talking and get to my final animal. 

         ALRIGHT! So finally my last animal will beeee *drum roll* .... seal pups! Depending on where they're located, seal pups are most commonly gray or white. Personally, I think the white seal pups are the cutest but some may disagree. They're like big fat blobs of snow with eyes. That was a bad comparison but hopefully you'll get what I mean. I have nothing else to say about them so here are the pictures.

     That's about it for now so bye-bye!!!


4 comments: