Red is the best

Pages

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Hey, It's a Free Blog.



        Alright so this week's blog is a free one and I decided I'm going to write about Sherlock. Now I'll have you know Sherlock is one of my favorite shows along side of Superjail and Haikyuu. Unlike Superjail and Haikyuu though, Sherlock has actual actors and isn't a cartoon/anime. Now that I've explained a little about it I'm just going to go ahead and get started.
        Sherlock is a show that consist of 4 seasons with 3 episodes that are each about an hour and thirty minutes long. The main characters are Sherlock(Benedict Cumberbatch) and John Watson(Martin Freeman) and it's based off of the Sherlock book series. It's a suspenseful show that knows how to put itself together properly. Sherlock is probably one of the best mystery shows (oh look, an opinion!) you'll find. It includes humor within its plot of solving murders and intense scenes where wise decisions are needed. I can't really describe anymore without giving away spoilers so just check it out for yourself on Netflix or something. I have another blog to write so seeya~.

No comments:

Post a Comment