Red is the best

Pages

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

It's Complicated



          So of course no one's life is going to be perfect. We all have something that isn't easy for us or is just ruining ourselves. Now what I'm talking about in my blog isn't something that's life ruining, but it could cause mix vibes and confusion with those around me.
           I am a person who doesn't really mind people to some level. I can tolerate people most of the time and I don't mind when they're around me or want to hang out. It's just that sometimes I get into a mood where people annoy me and I can snap easily at them. I don't necessarily care for anyone so if someone who was once close to me ends up having an issue with me that makes them want to not be associated with me, I could very easily 'drop' them as friends or whatever they are to me. I don't have any attachment to anyone so to say, and I feel that it makes me seem cold hearted but I don't know. I also can't feel any empathy/pity for people when they're crying over they're problems because my mind always goes to "this isn't something someone should cry about. They're so many ways to fix this and crying isn't one of them." If it's something related to a death then I feel my heart is completely stone because I think "It's already happened and you can't do anything so what's the point of crying over it?"
          I'm not entirely sure if this is a vent blog or not but it's something that I've told some of my close friends. This is just a topic that I find complicated and confusing. It just makes me self-degrade and that isn't healthy and I know it's stupid that I'm doing it. Anyways, this is kind of a depressing blog so I'll close it up here, bye-bye~!

1 comment:

  1. I can really connect to this blog post, Acacia. I sometimes find my reserves of compassion are on empty and want to lock myself in a room with a book. That doesn't talk to me. Or whine. Or fuss. Or need anything thing from me. Ever. :)

    ReplyDelete