Red is the best

Pages

Saturday, May 13, 2017

A Tribute To My Grandmother



      Now I'm telling you right now that my grandma is still alive, so this won't be wishy-washy. I just want to write a tribute to her since she's sometimes unappreciated and used but even though I don't show it, I love her.
     My grandma is probably one of the most generous people out there. She's the type of person who would take out her grandchildren and get them anything they desired. She loves my siblings and me with all her heart even though we may aggravate her sometimes. She goes out of her way to celebrate everyone's birthday, even if they're  colleagues  at work. She goes above and beyond to make everyone happy which really leaves her exhausted by the end of the day. She's a real trooper for waking up every day at 5 am to go to work and picks up my brother once she gets out of work. Let me tell you my brother is not an easy person to deal with. Another thing I want to appreciate about my grandma is that she always wants to go on trips with me during the summer. She's brought me to Romanian numerous times and has offered to bring me to France and Japan. This year we're going to France so hopefully she'll have a good time.
     That's all I have to say right now but I got my message out. My grandma is hard working and needs the appreciation she so much deserves. She is loved and will forever be loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment