Red is the best

Pages

Saturday, May 13, 2017

It's Another Free Blog!



      This blog is going to be centered around camp MacLean, which was just 2 days ago. It started off with a boring bus ride that I spent a majority of the time just fiddling with a Rubik's cube that belonged to Mia B. When we arrived most of the girls we're about ready to yell because of how long we had to be in the bus while the boys were unloading the other bus. Right before some of the girls were about to scream we were let out into the fresh air. We all went to our cabins already unpacking and getting ready to start the day's activities.
      I'll have to say the activity I enjoyed most was fishing. It was really relaxin and it took away most of my nervousness. Plus I got to witness Mr. Carro and Mr. Atwood trap Andrea with worms that disturbed her to the max. Zip lining was also fun but most of the time I was just waiting in line to go down so it wasn't as fun. 
    At night it wasn't as great as it could have been. Capture the flag was frustrating because almost all of the girls did nothing to help their teammates and jails weren't a thing because anyone could walk out as they pleased. I also had a panic attack both during and after capture the flag but luckily two of my favorite people were there to help me out and keep me calm. During the camp fire it got a little better and by the time it was done I was feeling a whole lot better. Hearing everyone talk about what they'll miss from Golf was really sweet and enjoyable, especially Selma's speech. 
    When we all went off to our cabins to sleep, which  was what I was most looking forward to. Sadly, as we all were trying to sleep my nose got completely clogged and I couldn't breath, plus we forgot to turn on the heat. I of course ended up getting sick but the rest of the time at camp was alright. The bus ride back was quiet sorta but I was sniffling the whole time because I couldn't blow my nose, which wasn't fun.
     Since I'm still sick and I really want to sleep right now I'm going to end this and go work on my other blog so I can sleep peacefully. Bye-bye~.

No comments:

Post a Comment